Acceptable Use Policy
SenderMix has established this Acceptable Use Policy ('AUP') to furnish users, including any companies or other business entities they represent ('You' or 'Your'), of Concept Den's diverse systems and networks ('Service'), with guidance regarding Your utilization of the SenderMix website, situated at sendermix.com ('SenderMix Site'). The AUP is relevant to all users, subscribers, and visitors of the SenderMix Site.
You are permitted to employ the Service exclusively for vending files that you possess, hold the lawful entitlement to sell, or are licensed to sell. It is prohibited to sell files falling into any of the subsequent categories:
- infringe on any third party copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right
- be involved in the sale of transmission of unsolicited email ("spam"), spam services, email lists or any spam supporting systems and/or software
- be involved in the sale of counterfeit or stolen items
- be involved in fraudulent activity
- documents used for personal identification, including but not limited to as passports, financial documents and birth certificates
- stocks or shares
- blood, bodily fluids or body parts
- fireworks or explosives
- pharmaceuticals and controlled substances
- misrepresented goods, or goods that do not exist
- be involved in threats, harassment or libellous activity
- material that constitutes "hate speech", whether directed at an individual or group and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such a group or individual
- violate anyones privacy or publicity rights
- harm, or attempt to harm minors, including but not limited to child pornography. Any violations will immediately be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency
- contain defamatory, hateful, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable material relating to bestiality or depicting non-consensual sex acts
- be part of any pyramid, phasing, farming or ponzi scheme or engaging in other deceptive practices
- contain any computer program or code that contains viruses, worms, cracks, time bombs, trojan horses or other malicious computer code that may damage or detrimentally interfere with any system, data or personal information
- promote or provide assistance to any activity providing a significant risk or injury or death
- be IPTV unless you are able to present the appropriate licenses
The API is intended for You to facilitate the integration of the Service with other software programs or services you employ for product sales. Any misuse of the API or an excessive volume of requests exceeding those necessary for regular integrations could lead to the suspension of API access or your account. SenderMix will endeavor to provide advance notice before implementing such actions, allowing You an opportunity to rectify the situation. However, this notification is not guaranteed.
You may not use the Service for any of the following reasons:
- the transmission of unsolicited email ("spam"), email bombing or email forging
- any kind of network attack, including but not limited to denial of service (DOS) attacks, crawling external networks, and intentional overloading of other networks
- the collection, sale or transmission of personal information without explicit permission of that person(s)
General Account Use
You may not lease or sell Your account or any part of it. You must not give your password to any other persons or allow access to your account by any other persons.
Payment Gateway & Stores
You must adhere to the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service of any payment gateway or store that you use. For PayPal the Acceptable Use Policy can be found here, for Stripe the Terms and Conditions can be found here and for Shopify the Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Service constitutes acceptance and agree to Concept Den AUP and Terms of Service (TOS). At any point should we find You have violated the AUP or TOS then your account may be suspended or terminated without prior notice.
Concept Den requests that anybody who is aware of a violation of the AUP to contact support Evidence in the form of IP addresses, HTTP links and website urls should be provided where available.
If you believe one of our customers is in violation of this then contact support who will investigate whether a violation is occurring. Content that if found to violate the Acceptable Use Policy of any configured payment gateway or store will be removed immediately.
Updates to this Policy
The Acceptable Use Policy may be amended at any time by posting the new AUP on the SenderMix. All amend terms shall be automatically effective 30 days after they are posted on the SenderMix. You continued use of the Service will constitute Your acceptance of any changes or additions to this AUP.